Standard ROV Electronics Package
This variant is currently sold out
Ethernet connection and live 1080p streaming to a topside computer.
Includes Fathom-X Tether Interface, HD Raspberry Pi Camera, Raspberry Pi Computer, Pre-loaded SD Card, Power Supply, plus (optional) Pixhawk Autopilot.
The Advanced ROV Electronics Package provides all of the electronics needed for an ArduSub-powered ROV, including the BlueROV2. The “Advanced” package includes the Fathom-X tether interface, which provides an Ethernet connection to an onboard Raspberry Pi computer. The computer is connected to a Pixhawk autopilot and HD video camera for live streaming.
The Advanced ROV Electronics Package is best for knowledgeable users, and applications where video quality and expandability are key. Additionally, no external video display is required. The video is displayed directly on your computer or tablet.
There are a few additional items you will need to use this electronics package on your ROV:
- A computer on the surface to connect to the ROV and relay the controller commands
- A gamepad controller to control the ROV. We recommend the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller.
For more information, please see the ArduSub Documentation.
- 1 x Pixhawk Autopilot and Power Module (optionally included)
- 1 x Fathom-X Tether Interface Board Set
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Computer
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera with Wide Angle Lens
- 1 x 6″ USB Cable for Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk
- 1 x UBEC Power Supply for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x 8 GB SD Card Preloaded with Raspbian for ArduSub