The H6 PRO Lithium Battery Charger is a high power lithium balance charger, perfect for use with our Lithium-ion Battery (14.8V, 18 Ah)! With built-in balancing and discharge capability, your batteries can safely be kept in top condition for maximum performance and lifespan! A nominal fixed 10A charge current means you can fully charge our Lithium-ion Battery (14.8V, 18 Ah) in 1-2 hours at the recommended charge rate. For even more functionality, the firmware can be unlocked to enable charging other battery chemistries at variable currents.
H6 PRO Lithium Battery Charger
- 1 x H6 PRO Lithium Battery Charger
- 1 x AC power cord with one of the selected plug types:
- 2 x XT60 to XT90 charge/power lead
- 2 x 4S balance lead extension
|Input Voltage||100-240V AC||6.5-30V DC|
|Charge Power||AC 168W*||DC 168W*|
|Discharge Power||Internal Discharge 30W, Balance Port 10W|
|USB Output||5V / 2.1A|
|Balance Current||2000 mA|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-ion, lithium polymer*|
|Lithium Cell Count||4S*|
|Balance Port||5 Pin JST-XH*|
|Length||108 mm||4.3 in|
|Width||67 mm||2.6 in|
|Height||60 mm||2.4 in|
|Weight||410 g||0.90 lb|
*Parameter is limited by default firmware, refer to the H6 PRO Firmware Unlock Guide to load fully operational firmware enabling complete current, voltage, and chemistry adjustment with additional auxiliary functions.
Although they are safe enough to be used in everyday devices (phones, laptops. etc.) batteries have a high energy density and must be treated with care to ensure proper safe operation and a long lifecycle. When using the charger, be sure to follow proper procedures, and always read the battery manual before charging a new battery.
By default the H6 PRO Lithium Battery Charger only supports 4S (14.8v) lithium-ion and lithium polymer batteries of at least 8000 mAh in capacity. DO NOT use the charger with batteries of other chemistries, voltages, or capacities smaller than recommended with the default firmware. The fixed 10 A charge current is ideal for batteries such as our Lithium-ion Battery (14.8V, 18 Ah) or other 4S lithium batteries of similar capacity.
- Plug the XT60 to XT90 charge adapter and 4s balance lead extension into charger.
- Connect AC or DC (6.5-30V) power and wait for bootup to complete.
- Connect the main battery and balance cables to the charger.
- Press the select key (circle) and choose task “Charge” or “Storage” with arrow touch keys.
- “Charge” will fully charge the battery to 4.20 volts per cell 16.8V total) for immediate use.
- “Storage” will charge or discharge the battery to 3.80 volts per cell (15.2V total), ideal for storage and transport.
- Storage charging the battery is strongly recommended at any time the battery will be stored and not used for more than a day, this will ensure the longest possible battery cycle life.
- Select “Start Task” and wait for task to complete. At any point, the select button can be pressed to cease the present operation.
- Charger will automatically stop and beep upon task completion.
Make sure to keep the battery and charger away from flammable materials and monitor the battery as it charges, discontinue charging if it becomes hot or changes in appearance.
Refer to the HOTA H6 PRO Full Manual, available for download in the technical details above, for complete technical specifications, instructions, and details about other charger functions if using with unlocked firmware.